Jungian psychology originated with the work of psychiatrist Carl Jung. Jung was fascinated with unconscious dynamics, and in particular with the nature and function of dreams. He helped his clients find their own unique life-path through taking direction from their inner selves.
Main Website Pages
Subscribe to Posts
- In the Middle of the Night: Coyotes, a Synchronicity and the Trickster Archetype
- The Psyche at Dawn and Dusk: A Look at Crepuscular Moments
- Pelicans and Animal Dreams
- Scratching the Mountain: An Archetypal Dream and the 10th Ox-herding Picture
- The Rabbit Hole: A Young Woman’s Journey into the Unconscious